1. Lower Cost: Used cars at a dealership are more affordable than new cars.
2. Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles: Lakeland Automall offers certified pre-owned vehicles, which come with additional warranties, extended service contracts, and other benefits.
3. Professional Inspection: We inspect each used car before it is offered for sale. This ensures that the vehicle is in good condition and has been properly serviced and maintained.
4. Financing Options: We offer multiple financing options for used cars, which can make buying a car more affordable.
5. Variety of Options: We have a wide selection of used cars to choose from. This makes it easier to find the perfect car for you.
6. Trade-In Options: Lakeland Automall accepts trade-ins, which can be a great way to reduce the cost of buying a used car. There are certain criteria that can determine the value of each vehicle and can include mileage, condition, previous accidents or damage and mechanical inspections.
7. Honest Representation: We strictly adhere to all sate and federal laws and regulations that protect consumers from fraud or misrepresentation.
8. No-Haggle Pricing: Lakeland Automall has set prices for used cars, which eliminates the need to haggle over the price. All prices are based on “Live Market” value and do not include reconditioning fees, tax, title, certifications, additional keys or manuals.
9. Service Centers: At Lakeland Automall we have our own service centers, which can save you money on servicing and repairs.
10. Peace of Mind: Purchasing a used car from Lakeland Automall provides peace of mind knowing that you are dealing with a reputable business.